2 days and 1 night trek from Kalaw to Inle Lake
- Starting point: 30 minutes taxi drive from Kalaw to Lamine Village (Toung Yoe Tribe).
- Followed by a 1 hour walk to Pin Nwe and Paw Ke Village (Pa Oh Ethnic Group) where you will learn about the local trade (weaving). You will also spend some time with a local family and have a cup of green tea.
- Continue trekking for around 1 Hour 30 minutes to Khone Hla Village (Da Nu Tribe). We will stop here for some freshly prepared lunch, which you can enjoy whilst looking across to the mountains at mesmerizing view.
- Continue with the trek passing by some rice field. From here it is a further 2 hours 30 minutes walk to Pe Tu Pork ( Pa Oh Tribe), where we will have dinner and settle into the night for a cosy home stay.
- After breakfast, we will start the day with a 25 minute trek to Hti Thain (Pa Oh Village), passing by a monastery.
- Continue trekking for a further 45 minutes to Kyut Su (Pa Oh Village) where you can see bamboo baskets being made.
- Another 15 minute walk to Nan Yoke village where you can learn about the local herbs.
- Following on you will trek for 2 hours down to the Boat Station (Jetty), where we will stop off for lunch at a small family run restaurant.
- To finish off the trek, we will take a relaxing Boat trip to Nyaung Shwe City, and should you wish to, you can stop off at some sites along the way. You can then make you way to your hotel or resort.
Day 1 .
Authentic and less tourist way/ trails is Drive start from Kalaw to Myint Ma Htit Village For starting point ; Pass by Inn Won ( PaOh Village).LayThaGone Village and Galon Village Lunch at Khone Hla Village.The rest is almost the same .
Sleep at Pe Tu Pork village .
After BF start walk from Pe Tu Pork 25 Malk 25min to Hti Thain Village.
Walk or Riding Mountain Bike down 1:30-2:00hrs to Inle lake is one of the different things between other trekking product.
But extra charge is for Mt Bike.
Than lunch at Boat station and take your big luggages to Nyaung Shwe cross Inlay Lake by Boat.