3 days 2 night: Kalaw to Inle lake
Day 1 (Around 7 Hrs walk.)
- Start the day by walking to Reservoir forest whilst enjoying the beautiful landscape and scenery.
- We will then climb to the top of Mountain Resting. We will stop for lunch, which you can enjoy whilst looks over to the colourful mountains and field.
- Continue trekking for around 45 minutes to Hin Kha Gone, where you will learn all about green tea and orange field.
- Following this, we will continue the trek to Myin Dite, here you can admire the beautiful architecture of local train station.
- Continue with the trek passing by some rice field. From here it is a further 1 hours 30 minutes’ walk to Taung Lar , where we will have dinner and settle into the night for a cosy home stay.
Day 2 (Around 7 hours)
- After breakfast, we will start the day with 2 hour trek to La Mine.
- Followed by a 45minutes walk to Pin Nwe and Paw Ke Village (Pa Oh Ethnic Group) where you will learn about the local trade (weaving). You will also spend some time with a local family and have a cup of green tea.
- Continue trekking for around 1 Hour 30 minutes to Khone Hla Village (Da Nu Tribe). We will stop here for some freshly prepared lunch, which you can enjoy whilst looking across to the mountains at mesmerizing view.
- Continue with the trek passing by some rice field. From here it is a further 2 hours 30 minutes’ walk to Pe Tu Pork (Pa Oh Tribe), where we will have dinner and settle into the night for a cosy home stay
Day 3 (Around 4 hours)
- After breakfast, we will start the day with a 25 minute trek to Hti Thain (Pa Oh Village), passing by a monastery.
- Continue trekking for a further 45 minutes to Kyut Su (Pa Oh Village) where you can see bamboo baskets being made.
- Another 15 minute walk to Nan Yoke village where you can learn about the local herbs.
- Following on you will trek for 2 hours down to the Boat Station (Jetty), where we will stop off for lunch at a small family run restaurant.
- To finish off the trek, we will take a relaxing boat trip to Nyaung Shwe City, and should you wish to, you can stop off at some sites along the way. You can then make you way to your hotel or resort.